The PC game is pretty much as old as innovation in Nigeria. It had filled in as the significant wellspring of diversion to a ton of children and furthermore a wellspring of income to business-disapproved of individuals in the previous few decades. Notwithstanding, in spite of the development of versatile gaming innovation, the PC game business has not totally became dull and still remaining parts quite possibly the most dependable organizations for low-pay workers.
The following are a portion of the reasons why the PC game business is as yet pertinent in Nigeria and Africa on the loose:
- Entertainmant is profoundly evaluated in Africa
- Innovatively, Africa is still in reverse
- Africans like to merge in where there are bunches of individuals
- The soccer match is profoundly respected in Africa
Starting a Computer game Business in Nigeria- The Requirements
- Space (A shop most preferably)
- 5 Games with accessories for starter
- 5 TVs for starter
If you already have space, you need a minimum of N200,000 to get all the requirements needed to start a Computer Game business in Nigeria, at least, to acquire all the needed resources to start the business.
The computer game business is a very lucrative business but care must be taken when buying the equipment. When you consider buying fairly used games, ensure that they are well tested before carting away with your goods.
Important Things to Consider When Setting Up a Computer Game Business
- Location: When considering renting a space for the business, ensure the demography consists majorly of youths and school children. This group of people consist of your major target market
- Spacious: Ensure the space for the business is big enough as you will have to entertain a large number of people as those who are playing the game and spectators. It is important the space is conducive enough to accommodate 20 people
- Furnitures: When setting up, let the furniture be set in a way that the games could sit in well and if possible inside a locker so as to guard against theft and damages
- Game Accessories: Game accessories by nature get damaged often especially the game pads, it is therefore important to by Follow Come fairly used ones as opposed to inferior new ones which are sold at a cheaper rate. This will guarantee long intervals before changing of pads and any other gadgets
- Dont Neglect PS 2: As old as the game is, it is yet to be completely fazed out. And as a matter of fact, PS 2 remains one of the most patronized in the local setting. Its cheapness and adaptability makes it one of the most sought after.
- Buy Slim Games: For commercial purpose, your PS 2 and PS 3 games should be the slim or superslim versions as the older versions consume more power and could be frustrating
For the sake of this article, we will give a quick estimation of the games as at March, 2021, excluding the cost of acquiring the space/shop as this is heavily dependent on the location. Below are the costs of the necessary things you need to know when considering to start a profitable computer game business in Nigeria
We will be giving the Imported Fairly Used Costs as this is most likely be affordable and what a lot will want to go after when starting a profitable computer game business in Nigeria
- PS 2 Console (Imported Fairly Used): N15,000
- PS 2 Pad (Follow Come): N3,500 per pair
- PS 3 Console: N60,000 with games and one pad
- PS 3 Follow Come Pads (N5,000)
- PS 4 ConsoleI
If you have more questions, kindly comment.