Entries are now open for the Fourth Annual AppsAfrica Innovation Awards across Africa. The award is to celebrate the best in mobile and tech from across Africa, this will enhance the showcase of the best innovations in the continents in 14 categories.
The winners of the award will get industry recognition, global publicity, and networking with 400 plus industry peers at the Award party in Cape Town on November 12th on the eve of AfricaCom.
The winners will also be invited to the Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2019 to join tech leaders from Africa.
Categories Eligible For Nomination
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Health Tech Award
- Best African App Award
- Enterprise Solution Award
- Blockchain Award
- News & Entertainment Award
- Educational Award
- Fintech Award
- Agritech Award
- Social Impact Award
- IoT Award
- mCommerce Award
- Changing Africa Award
- Mobility Award
To enter the awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilizing any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whose decisions are final
November 12th in Cape Town.