0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to Billionaires Club Quiz Game. Answer all questions correctly and save your info on the Leaderboard to stand a chance to win FREE AIRTIME
You must specify a number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
How You Can Profit from Venturing into Bead Making Business
Bead making does not require too a lot of capital to start with 20,000 Naira or less you can actually start up. I believe that everyone should do what they have passion for and not because it seems easy. Nothing in life is easy but nothing is impossible. So if you love using your hands and you love fashion and colours and creativity then give it a shot.
To make bead jewelry, you will need some metal strings for connecting the beads, wire cutters, a tape measure, pins, clasps and different types of beads, of course. More importantly, you will need a bead design board to help you make the job much easier and organised
The market is usually flooded with all kinds of bead jewelry – so, there’s a lot of competition. The key to survive and succeed in this business is to create a unique brand. Establishing a niche in the market is difficult, but not impossible. A good way to get the attention of potential customers is to advertise in fashion and wedding magazines. if you are just starting your business and cannot afford the cost of advertising it on these platforms, you can use word-of-mouth. Moreover, whatever fantastic piece you are making will advertise our work to the world.
GET TRAINING: If you have little or no training in making beads then i recommend you get one. Here a 3 ways you can get training:
– Register for skill acquisition classes: You can register for skill acquisition classes on making beads when you see an opening for one. Many of these teachers have been into the business for long and are not just skilled in the art of making a particular pattern but will share various skills and varieties that will give you an edge over your competitors in the market.
– Ask a skilled bead maker to give you some lessons: You can ask any bead maker around to give you some lessons for a fee (if she/he says no, ask another) if you are lucky you may even meet someone that will be willing to pass on her knowledge for free but you”ll never know until you ask.
– Youtube your best friend: If the two methods above are expensive or don’t just go down well with you then just download tutorial videos from youtube. there is nothing youtube cannot teach you. You will be surprised the kind of skills you will acquire and start off and as you make some cash you can further expand your knowledge.
MATERIALS YOU NEED TO START UP
– Tiger Tail Flexible Beading Wires they cost N3500 for a pack; they are used to connect the beads together.
– Lobster Claw Clasp they cost N1000 for 100 pieces i.e one pack; they are the hooks at the tip.
– Beading Board it cost N2000; they are used to hold beads and layout designs.
–Wire Cutters it cost N3000; they are used to cut the wires.
– Nose Pliers it cost N2500; used to grasp the wire
– Beads they cost N3000 for 1000 pieces
Other items needed are gum, scissors, divider and needles
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS: This is the most important part of business, there is no need having a business you do not market, how will people know about it and if they don’t know to but your product of what use is your business in the fist place? you must make sure your business reach your desired costumers by any means possible.
Family and friends: I have always said the first way to promote your business is by using people around you. your sisters, aunties, girlfriends are your first marketers. Give them some free samples to wear and advertise to their friends
Social Media: facebook, twitter, googleplus instagram bbm cannot be an option in this 21st century. You must use these social platform to showcase your work. You must have an archieve where you direct people to check out your products.
Aso ebi: If I were you, I would walk up to every unmarried girl in my church, the choir leader, the leader of ushers and any department that wears uniforms and tell them I cam design uniform beads for their aso ebi or members (respectively) for a discounted price. Show them some samples you posted on facebook or on other people or on your own neck to convince them.
Boutiques and Make up Studios/ Saloons: Partner with some boutiques, makeup studio, saloons or any shop you can reach females to drop some of your beads for interested women to buy.
The post How You Can Profit from Venturing into Bead Making Business appeared first on Mobizone.
September 22, 2017 http://mobizone.ng/can-profit-venturing-bead-making-business/
Powered by WPeMatico